Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 22 September 2014

The Bienko Family

I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon with the Bienko family...

Living in the Vancouver area, we enjoy every last ounce that summer has left to offer us.  The Bienko family and I had an absolutely perfect September afternoon.  It was so great to catch up with an old friend and see her beautiful family.  Especially seeing as they had added a new addition since we last saw one another.  Their daughter was absolutely gorgeous.  Besides myself having some serious hair envy, their daughter Taitum was one of the most beautiful babies I had ever seen.  She was so sweet and such a delight to photograph.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the Bienko family, catching up, sharing laughs and capturing the last leg of our incredible Vancouver summer.

Enjoy the captures!


click on any photo to view entire album






























No comments:

Post a Comment