Google Analytics Tracker

Thursday 18 September 2014

Brit & Jeremy

It doesn't often happen that you find yourself becoming such great friends with your new clients...

Well, this is exactly what happened the first time I met Brittney & Jeremy.  It was near impossible not to fall in love with the two of them.  We had an instant connection.  I think we all new that going forward, we would forever be friends.  After our first time meeting, I had the privilege of capturing these two incredible souls, during their engagement session.  We had so much fun sharing wine and laughs after our shoot, that we lost track of time and had to call upon a friend to rescue us from being locked in at the park.

Thanks to my new friends, having an "in," we managed to escape unscathed and created our fist adventure story.  Going forward, I knew that these two were not just clients, that they had left an imprint on my heart and I was so excited to watch our friendship grow and more importantly, their love.

Fast forward to their beautiful wedding...
The tone was set at such a different pace than I was normally used to.  It truly was an insight into their personalities.  Jeremy and Britney are such fun loving people.  Their friends, family and acquaintances were so welcoming and lovely, I felt like I had been part of this incredibly circle for so much longer...

Britney looked absolutely breathtaking.  Her beautiful bridesmaids were stunning and made me laugh from the moment we met.  This followed suit with the groomsmen and of course the incredibly handsome and charming, Jeremy.

I could go on and on, however, I will let the photos speak for themselves.

Congratulations Britney & Jeremy, I am so excited that you are both my special friends and I can't wait to watch you grow as a couple and family. <3


Enjoy!


click on any photo to view entire album





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment