Google Analytics Tracker

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Brittney & Jeremy's Engagement

It's shoots like this that make me feel like I have the best job in the world...

How often do you meet new people and within an hour you make two new wonderful friends!  Well that was the case during my engagement session with Brittney & Jeremy.  These two were so much fun not only to photograph, but even just to be around.  We had a fantastic time sipping wine, roasting mallows and making smores.  I am absolutely thrilled that I was asked to be their photographer for their wedding this September.  I look forward to seeing them both decked out to the nines and busting some moves on the dance floor.

Congratulations on your engagement Brittney & Jeremy!!

Post Track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

click on any photo to view entire album






































































No comments:

Post a Comment