Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 8 July 2013

Visiting two lovely ladies in Ladysmith

I spent a weekend away from the busy city to visit my good friends Stacey and Sarah.  It had been quite a while since we had spent a decent amount of time together catching up.  They had recently moved to Vancouver Island from Winnipeg which they had left Vancouver for the year prior.  I was beyond thrilled to hear that we would be located in the same province again!  After they had settled, I planned a visit to come out their way to celebrate Sarah's birthday.  We visited Coombs where they have a ton of cute shops and the famous "goats on the roof".

The visit was filled with great food, wine and there was no shortage of laughing fits.  I had such a great time and I look forward to my next visit!

Enjoy some of photos from our trip.

This is the song that I chose to go with this post:

click on any photo to view entire album

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment