Google Analytics Tracker

Friday 5 April 2013

Brix Wedding Setup

It has been quite a while since I last posted anything new.  My apologies.  However, it was nice to take a bit of a break from the world of job juggling and spend more time with my family and friends.

I was asked by Sweet Beginnings, Wedding Consulting & Event Planning to photograph their beautiful  decor set up at Brix Restaurant, in downtown Vancouver.

With elegant glassware, table linens and more candles that I have ever seen, it looked incredible.  The lucky couple due to wed at this location was sure to be in for a spectacular surprise upon arrival.

It was an interesting change to be shooting decor instead of the people at the wedding.  Though, I must say that I did enjoy it.

I have been absolutely obsessed with this song lately.  It's one that I can't seem to let go of and I listen to it every day on my drive to and from work.  It is hauntingly beautiful yet sad but there is something just breathtaking about this guy's voice.  Yes.  I said guy.  You'll see why...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnhJ4Ceor_M


Enjoy :)

click on any photo to view entire album


























No comments:

Post a Comment