Google Analytics Tracker

Thursday 27 December 2012

Nicci & Bobby

My beautiful Step-Sister and her ruggedly handsome boyfriend Bobby called me up and asked me if I wanted to do a photoshoot for them.  Obviously, I was more than happy to oblige.

Nicci, Bobby and I had a great time playing around in the rain.  We captured some very cool shots with the help of Mother Nature.  The raindrops in some of these photos sparkle like little diamonds.  These two had such a great chemistry and it was easy to see how much they love one another.

I really enjoyed getting to spend some time and have some laughs with my little sis, and of course Bobby too.  I also had the pleasure of meeting their new puppy Cici, a 10 month old rescued Rottweiler.  She was an absolute sweetheart.  Except for all of the drool...

Here are the photos from our shoot.  Enjoy!

click on any photo to view entire album


























































No comments:

Post a Comment