Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 23 July 2012

Kayaking in Deep Cove

What better way to spend a sunny Vancouver afternoon, than Kayaking in Deep Cove...

With summer finally underway, I decided it would be best to take full advantage of the sun & heat by packing a picnic and hitting the water.

It had been quite a while since I tucked into a kayak, but my paddling skills came back to me just the same as riding a bike.  Once you learn, you never forget!

The water was a tad on the rough side that day, which made for a more of a workout.  This also helped aid our appetites as we made our way to a cliffside to set up shop.  We snacked on some fresh fruit, veggies, cheeses, deli meats and my favorite Terra bread (pistachio & cranberry).

After we had some time to digest, tan and explore, we headed back out in our kayaks and continued our excursion.

All in all it was a fantastic day and I can't wait to get back out there more this summer.

If you are interested in kayak rentals, check out: http://www.wakeshorerentals.ca/
They are most accommodating and well priced.

Here is my song pic for this shoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob6kXOGfHPE

click on any photo to view entire album


















































No comments: