Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 18 June 2012

Hiking in North Van

The weather in Vancouver has been beautiful recently.
That being said, I decided to take advantage of it and head to North Vancouver, to spend a few hours hiking through the conservation forest.
I grabbed the dogs, packed up some sandwiches and some water bottles, then headed into the lush.
I couldn't help taking my camera with me on our hike.  I knew there would be a lot to see and so much to capture.  Moss draped like streamers from the branches.  Tree roots surfaced like veins through the earth.  It was absolutely incredible.  Mother Nature really does "out do" herself sometimes. 

A song for your listening pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKxZm7FiQU

Here are some of my favorite shots from our little adventure...


click on any photo to view entire album


























































No comments:

Post a Comment